Monday 16 August 2010

WozFan's fav. Strutt sets!

*This is an updated version of WozFan's favorite sets list.

He might be addicted to another girl but he clearly says that I've corrupted him. But it's a good corruption after all : it's Lindsey. Hehe. I asked him if he could tell me his fav. sets so he did and I'm about to show them to you like I did with mine and T.I. He provided his comments about the sets so I'll quote him.


5. Green Bikini


"This is a great shoot shot perfectly in nature and she isn't afraid to expose herself outdoors."

4. Pink Bikini



"The Bikini Lindsey wears here is really cute... the ruffles are flirty and it fits her extremely well... and we get too see something we dont really see to often from her... "Ass Shots!""


3. White Bikini



"White Bikini - this set features some of Lindsey's sexiest poses, both clothed and unclothed... she is simply one of the sexiest women to ever wear a bikini..."

2. Pillow Tease





"I love that a woman with such a perfect figure likes to give men what they are looking for without exposing herself too much. she exposes just enough of herself in this shoot!"

1. Curtains



"Its nice that a model who does her own, natural nude shoots is so willing to expose herself completely and is open to exposing her true beauty..."

And here it was his fav. sets, one by one. Hope you continue to enjoy Lindsey, Woz.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating my top 5 bro!
    much appreciated...
    i love Lindsey, i hope she stays healthy and has many more photoshoots to be released!

    ReplyDelete